Our Sherpa Trucker Jacket with Jacquard™ by Google seamlessly merges iconic style with innovative technology. A Jacquard™ Tag tucked into the left jacket cuff connects with your mobile device. With your jacket paired to your phone, you can perform essential actions on the interactive cuff and receive alerts through the Tag, so you’re in control and connected without looking at your screen.
My Day: Ask Google Assistant to get real time updates about sports, news and weather. Or hear a summary of your day.
Always Together: Receive an alert if you leave your phone or jacket behind.
Camera: Trigger photos remotely or from a distance with a simple gesture.
Music: Play, pause, skip or hear the title of the track you're listening to.
Phone & Messaging: Stay connected to important calls and texts.
Navigation: Get your ETA or on-demand directions with just a tap or swipe.
Ride Share: Know when your car will arrive, and who’s driving it.
• Contains 1 jacket, 1 Jacquard™ Tag, and 1 micro USB charging cable.
• Requires the Jacquard™ app and a Google account for access to Jacquard™ features.
• Some features best experienced with headphones (not included).
• Jacquard tag battery lasts up to 14 days or more when fully charged and used with Levi’s® Trucker Jacket.
• Battery life tested on September 19, 2019 on-pre-production hardware and software. Jacquard tag battery performance statistics are approximate and based on usage with a mix of regular connectivity to a phone via BLE and gestures. Actual results may vary based upon usage and settings.
• Requires an Android or iOS phone. For Android, you need a supported phone running Android 6.0.1 or newer. To check if your Android phone is supported go to jacquard.com/levi/specs. For iOS, you need an iPhone 6 or newer running iOS 10 or newer. Features vary between iOS and Android.
• Download the Jacquard app for your Android at the Google Play Store.
• Download the Jacquard app for your iPhone at the iTunes App Store.
• Visit the Jacquard website for more information.
• Jacquard™, Google, Android, related logos and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
• iOS is a trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and is used under license."